Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Zzzz




Is it normal for a dog to sleep so much? We haven't had Sirri for very long but she is the best dog. She didn't come trained but it sure seems like she was. She's great with the kids and they love her. And when we're not all outside playing with her she is laying in the same exact spot usually asleep. Will this change? Are they only good in the beginning? We have 10 days to return her to the shelter that we got her, is that when she shows us her real self? Let's hope this is it. We couldn't have picked out a better dog.









*On a side note here's a convo I had with Peyton on our way to Target:
Me: "So what do we need to get at Target today?"
P: "Ummm, shark food and crocadile food."
M: "Why do we need to get shark food and crocodile food?"
P: "Because it will make them feel better."
Unfortunately we did not find the shark food or the crocodile food. But we did find some Bumblebee tennis shoes that are really rockin.

4 comments:

Megan Swiatkowski said...

I love the conversation about the crocodile and shark food! :) Too bad you couldn't find any! But I think the bumblee shoes sound great. In my experience w/ puppies, they usually do sleep a lot of the first few days...but she sounds like a great puppy! You're lucky. :) One of ours was a little terror- but he was like that right off the bat. GOOD LUCK!

CF Is Not Forever said...

Whoa! Yeah for a new puppy! I would say that she is showing her true colors! It's lots of fun to have a dog! I hope you guys enjoy it as much as we do!

April said...

Hey! Yay for the new puppy! We need to get together soon! Oh and just make sure your puppy doesn't have parvo. Parvo makes puppies sleep like crazy.

Mike and Meg said...

You picked out a great dog! I cant wait until we can get a dog! We are so jealous.