Thursday, November 20, 2008

Shopping, Secrets, Goddesses, and being Forgetful



Okay, so here it is. This is one of my favorite authors. I love every book. And her latest is my all time favorite so far. Now may I forewarn you, there is a little bit of language in these books. So if that bothers you, you may not like these. It's not over the top or anything, it's occasional. This has kind of been me and my mom's dirty little secret because I didn't want to tell anyone I read books with swearing in it. The truth is out! Sorry mom, I just outed you too. And I watch some movies with swearing in it too! Not right now though, it's pretty much just Frosty the Snowman, Rudolph, and Santa is Coming to Town. But anyway I love Sophie Kinsella, she keeps me entertained and reading into the night. Hope you guys enjoy her too!
(her non-Shopaholic books)

(and my very favorite, on my Christmas list this year by the way just in case you wanted to know.)






Another favorite author of mine is Emily Giffin. She is similair to Sophie Kinsella and I've liked all of her books too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these too Bre! I didn;t think you would get into them, the movie looks really stupid! The girl isn't even british! I am not going to see that movie! And I am rereading Can You Keep a Secret right now! I love Sopie Kinsella, she also goes by the name Madeline Wickman...but I don't think you liked that book I lent you...

Bre said...

Okay Brittany- the movie was reset in the states (as Sophie herself said in an interview) and I love Isla Fisher who plays her even though she's a read head. Sophie Kinsella also goes by the name Madeline Wickham, not Wickman. And no, I didn't really like that book of hers, but since it was written by her other name, it wasn't actually her. Just to clarify. :)

Kristina Rich said...

I went and got the undomestic goddess from the library. The swearing doesn't bother me, I was just surprised you read it. So far its really entertaining. Thanks

Michelle said...

Sounds really interesting. I am always looking for a fun read. I am going to have to check those out.