Saturday, November 15, 2008

Elder Piercy---

If you are reading this, and I know you are, we're all glad that you are in Armenia safe. Overwhelmed? It'll be okay, we know how hard of a worker you are, you will be fine. It was cool to talk to you before you got to Armenia. I especially enjoyed hearing you speak your new language. And I was very touched when you told me you loved me too in that very foreign sounding language, and whatever else you said. How was your first full week on the mish? What foods are you eating? Are you freezing? How's your comp?

Things here are good. We are just doing some Christmas shopping lately and enjoying our new dog. Did I say enjoying? Well, sometimes we're enjoying her. She's a puppy and she is taking some work. Who knew! But she is really great with the kids, except for when she jumps on Paige and she freaks out. But other than that, she's great! And sometimes she pees inside the house, very rarely, but that kind of sucks. But other than that, she's great! And she barks when she's in her kennel at night unless she's in our room, along with Peyton who usually climbs into bed with us at 4 in the morning. You know what they say, 3's a crowd but 4's a party! Yeah right. But other than that, she's a great dog!

The kids are going strong. Peyton is showing more and more independance every week. He has a newly acquired attitude lately that drives me nuts. But then he tells me he "yuvs me so much" or "I didn't mean to Mom" or "I sorry Mom" and then it's okay. Paige is also showing more and more independance. She likes to run down the street all on her own or chase her brother down the street to the mailbox.

We are enjoying cooler weather, not cool enough, but nice. I sometimes have to try really hard to feel the holidays. But it's the same every year here in the valley, it's still disapointing every year though.

We are very proud of you and we all miss you very much. But we really can't wait for that weekly email from you. Oh yeah, what do you think of you blog? Do you approve? You can blame dad for the picture on your header. Just kidding Dad. Take care Michael, we love you.

No comments: