
Ahhhhhh, clean freshly bathed children in clean freshly laundered pajamas on a Saturday night.
The hubby is gone at a football game.
The kids have been put to bed early.
I am all alone with my computer and the t.v.
And possibly a bowl of salsa and whole grain tortilla chips (because they're whole grain, it's okay to eat the whole bag in one sitting. Just to let you know.)
I sure do cherish the times with my husband and my children, but really, my alone time is priceless.
Hello Food Network. I love you.

1 comment:
bre i am in your spot exactly! love the sweet smell of my fresh babies, now in bed. timmy is at the game also. i get me time. a long shower, maybe some reading, maybe some t.v. in bed. not sure yet. but i get to decide! yay! haha
Post a Comment