I voted today. And I feel good about what I chose to vote for. I left feeling very proud of myself for doing something so important. I even gave myself goosebumps!
After voting the kids and I went to the park to play because it was soooooo beautiful outside, I couldn't waste that perfect weather. And we all went swinging. Even me. It felt so good to swing. I don't remember the last time I swung so high. It felt so good I was giddy afterwards. But I still feel a little sick from it. I guess it was worth it.
So far we've had a pretty good day.

1 comment:
I'm glad you voted. I did too & I felt good about it. It's hard being an adult sometimes because there are so many important decisions to make, sometimes VERY HARD, important decisions. Whatever you voted, at least you did your part to be a citizen of The United States of America!
Post a Comment