You know what I'm talking about.
I don't think Josh really knows what I mean when I tell him that. But he does know that I am not happy on these days. It's kind of been this way all week. So it's harder on days like these to find joy in the journey. But I pulled out my camera and tried. Hard. So here is what brought me joy today.


*There are no pictures of Peyton because he has a stomache virus that is causing a very terrible, not so nice butt rash, as he calls it. He was not in the mood to be my photo subject. And by the way Dre--I really know EXACTLY what you went through with Kaydin. Wow. I mean seriously, it's a little out of control. When does it stop???


2 comments:
Haha... For Kaydin it only lasted a few days, so hopefully he's over it by now, or will be soon!
Wow, lots of emotions about your bro being in Armenia, I'm sure! That's so cool though, I love missionaries!
Well I just barely figured this stupid thing out (took me forever and Jeff had to help me) and I still have to help Janna lol. So I would have told you but you found it first :) I didn't know your brother went to Armenia, wow! That's awesome he can look at your blog. My brother leaves next week for El Salvador and I hope he gets to look at ours too. See you guys soon!
Post a Comment