I was considering not writing anything about Halloween because the actual day was awful and I was stressed out and busy and things did not go well, in my opinion. I couldn't wait for the day to be over. But then we went trick or treating with the kids and they had such a great time. We were out for an hour and a half! Both kids walked the whole way except right at the end Paige decided she was done and just sat herself down on the sidewalk. It was pretty funny. We couldn't find her minnie mouse ears before we left so we just called her a ballerina since she was in a red tutu. And then of course when we got home, there they are in plain sight. Whatever though. The kids got tons of candy and it was nice to see all of the ward members doing the same thing as us!


I Do Now
1 week ago


3 comments:
I am glad you ended the day on a good note! It's so fun to see your kids enjoying trick-or-treating!
Cute kiddos in their diapers! I'm glad you had fun at the end of the day and that the whole thing wasn't bad!
OKAY, I LOVE THE BOW ON PAIGE'S PUMPKIN! TAKE THAT AUNT ASHLEEN!
Post a Comment