If you can guess what song Peyton is singing I will make you a pan of yummy delicious ooey gooey sugary sweet sticky buns!
okay, I know it from somewhere. I'll have to think about it. "whe do cnt do bd it, yo don't want to get it" will be stuck in my head all day. I am motivated by the sticky buns, however.
Daughtry - "Home"
Nope, sorry!
K, I'm going to make us watching as a family tonight because we live for sticky buns (and this is the cutest little music video ever!)pee out!
Pussycat Dolls - When I grow upThank you Google!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
okay, I know it from somewhere. I'll have to think about it. "whe do cnt do bd it, yo don't want to get it" will be stuck in my head all day. I am motivated by the sticky buns, however.
Daughtry - "Home"
Nope, sorry!
K, I'm going to make us watching as a family tonight because we live for sticky buns (and this is the cutest little music video ever!)
pee out!
Pussycat Dolls - When I grow up
Thank you Google!!
Post a Comment