Wednesday, October 1, 2008

When I grow up I wanna be famous

Sara wins! She was obviously motivated by my very delicious offer of a prize. She will be recieving a full pan of yummy sticky buns, made by me fresh and hot. If you are disapointed you didn't win or didn't check in time, you better just check more often! Don't be sad, I will do it again! We will play 'Guess the song Peyton is singing'. He's got a few. So congratulations to Sara again and I've got a question for you too: Nuts or no nuts?


*Note: These are not the actual sticky buns, I haven't made them yet!

By the way, the line Peyton is singing goes, "Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it."

3 comments:

The Lees said...

I have to say it wasn't just me motivated by the sticky buns, my husband had to step up to the challenge from Josh. He's good at figuring things out. That was a fun game! Peyton is hilarious.

The Lees said...

And I guess no nuts.

Zepp said...

Be careful what you wish for ’cause you just might get it I wish those sticky bun wore real!!