Friday, October 10, 2008

A Story of a little girl.




5 comments:

Todd said...

Breanna that is so cute. I love the last picture with her big smile. She is a cutie. Side note: how do you do the writing on the pictures? That is really cute!

Mike and Meg said...

I hate when the get so mobile that they can get into trouble!

Nicole said...

Yeah I am excited but a little unsure of how AJ will react to a girl. About the bows and headbands, that is funny after we found out it was a girl we were at the mall and made the comment, "Now we have to tell Bre to start making us some bows." I just made my first ghost like yours last night. I changed mine a little bit though. I am up for learning new things whenever you can teach me!

Amber Larsen said...

cute, but...oh no!!

Megan Swiatkowski said...

Hi Bre. I found your blog on your facebook page. I love reading it. I can tell by your pictures and stories that you just love being a mom and I'm sure you're great at it. Your kids are just beautiful. Your playdates look like so much fun and you are so creative- I'm trying to turn towards more "homemade" stuff and you are definitely inspiring. :) Thanks for the enjoyable read.