In honor of my favorite month of the year, for many reasons, we celebrated.
First we went to the grocery store to get apples, caramel, and sprinkles.
Then we counted down the minutes until Josh got home.
Then we ate a delicious dinner of chicken cordon bleu with spinach on the side and crusty french bread with bruschetta on top. Mmmmm. The kids had corn dogs.
Then we started our movie night. First was The Corpse Bride, then (and currently) Monster House.
First we went to the grocery store to get apples, caramel, and sprinkles.
Then we counted down the minutes until Josh got home.
Then we ate a delicious dinner of chicken cordon bleu with spinach on the side and crusty french bread with bruschetta on top. Mmmmm. The kids had corn dogs.
Then we started our movie night. First was The Corpse Bride, then (and currently) Monster House.
And while the movies were being watched we made caramel apples and ate them and they were delicious.
Paige enjoyed an un-caramel apple on a stick.
Peyton did not enjoy eating his caramel apple with extra sprinkles so he opted for the container of sprinkles instead.
Josh enjoyed his caramel apple with coconut very much.
And I enjoyed watching everyone enjoy themselves as we begin our family traditions. It was a very nice night. I hope we have many more just like this.


6 comments:
Ahhh What a fun way to celebrate October!! You guys are so cute!!
so cute! Tradidtions are the best. I am niether organized or patient enough to do them, but it looks like a fun night. Isn't is wierd how kids would rather eat a corndog that cordon bleu!!! My kids are the same way.
How fun! Cute idea with the apples.
You guys are so cute. Have a GREAT October and the rest of the holidays. Love ya, Aunt Gayle
Sounds way fun! I love fall...now if only the air felt like fall too. I'll have to try that apple on a stick thing for Natalie!
What a fun little night!! I really enjoyed that post!
Post a Comment