Thursday, September 18, 2008

You know...that bouncy place.

First off, this must be the picture of the week. This is what the caption says, "Oh, Pay, you have a owie? Sit down, sit down, I will put a banaid (bandaid) on for you." That is love. You know, they love each other so much it's ridiculous. And when I look at this picture my heart really swells with love for them. I am so glad they have each other and I am so glad that they are mine.






Now, for playgroup this week we went to Funastics. But I didn't want to call it that when I told Peyton where we were going because he just wouldn't have a clue what that was so when he asked where we were going I just told him, "You know....that bouncy place." He breathed in so hard I thought he was going to inhale his toungue. He was very excited. And he, and Paige, had a great time. Paige had a pacifier in her mouth the entire time which makes her very mellow. Next time I will keep it at home so she can let loose a little more!






Caught Mid-Air!
Peyton is really workin it here. He sat and pouted right in front of the woman that was helping the kids jump off this mat. So of course she asks him what is wrong and he heaves a heavy sigh and says, "I got a owie from that boy." So she kisses her fingers and then touches his nose, and he was all smiles from that moment on. What a kid.




We had a great time! We will definitely do it again!

4 comments:

Natalie Francis said...

That looks like it was so much fun. Rachael had a drs appt but we really wanted to be there. Next time! Your kids are adorable.

Kristina Rich said...

Yay, I'm so glad that you guys had a good time!!! We'll do it again for sure.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Aw I can't wait for Sage to be old enough to enjoy stuff like that. Glad you had fun!

Kristal said...

I love those places. So much fun. I wis they'd get one up here. ha! Speaking of up here...YOU GUYS MUST come to the Adam's family cookout next year. THe past 2 years have KILLED ME! The only cousin's there are Alan and leslie and their kids. We need more fun cousins!!!! COME!!! I'm sending out invitations next year, and then reminders, so you'll have no excuse to ditch us!

Oh, and enjoy your kids getting along. The second J turned 5 (K was 4), fight for an hour, get along for a couple, fight for an hour, get along for a couple...etc...every stinking day!