Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Happenings

Not the movie, but OUR happenings from the last week. Just a few.


Peyton and I made 2 pizzas for dinner!


I made this pillow for Paige our of leftover fabric from a blanket I made her and she loves it!

I bought this fabric with a coupon because it makes me sooooo happy to look at it, but what should I do with it now?
And the kids this morning, Peyton saying to me, "Take a picture of me and transformer!" So I did. They're both saying 'cheese!'
Josh is starting a new job on Monday and we got a special delivery of flowers! They are welcoming us to the family. What a nice gesture. We were impressed.
And that was our week! Hope your was good!



5 comments:

Amber Larsen said...

you should make a quilt for paige's bed with that material... it's really cute

Carl and Starla said...

Ok I love that fabric. I don't know, some type of blanket for Paige's room/bed or it really could be a cute, fun dress!

Bre said...

okay it would make an awesome blanket, but I almost don't want to waste it on Paige! Not that she's not worth it but I want it for me! hahaha! Maybe a skirt?

Alisa said...

Where did you get that fabric? I would make an awesome nursing cover with it. Oh man, I want some!

Julianne said...

Where is Josh's new job? Did he get the one he wanted?