We had a great time camping with Grandma and Grandpa Adams, Uncle Jon, Aunt Becky, Kirstyn, Mckenzie, Dallin, Bryce, and some friends of Jon and Becky's. The kids loved it and although we got alot of rain, the kids still had a blast. Kids and mud, what more could they ask for? Here are the boys playing with a rope and just walking around with it, it was cute to watch them follow each other.
Peyton posing for me.
I could NOT get a good picture of the kids sitting still and both looking at me at the same time, this was the best one out of about 8 I tried to take of them.
Not a good picture, but the only one of me camping so there.
Paige just picked flowers the whole time, when she wasn't falling in the mud.
Peyton and Kirstyn playing, Peyton loves the older girls and does everything they do.
Paige is thinking about sitting in the mud one more time, it's nice and squishy.
Paige 4-wheeling! Vroom!
Josh caught 3 fish Monday morning, and Peyton thought it was pretty cool, he liked touching the eyeball!
This is when we had just arrived at Big Lake, the kids are still in their pajamas and they are clean in this picture!
Josh is cooking! He always helps with cooking when we are camping and I just love it, he can't deny knowing how to cook because I have evidence of every camping trip!
Peyton just playing and getting dirty.
Ooops, I fell again. Paige walked around everywhere and fell alot since she is still farely new to the whole walking thing. But she didn't care.
Ooh, pretty flower.
Hello!
All the kids on the 4-wheeler. Well, some of the kids.
Paige loved seeing Daisy all the time and I think Daisy liked the attention.

2 comments:
How fun! I love camping. And SERIOUSLY, why can boys cook when camping but are idiots w/ it at home??
Hey your Labor Day looks alot like ours did! Glad it was a fun time!
Post a Comment