Paige eating watermelon, she went to town on this watermelon, earlier it was corn on the cob.
If I wondered where Peyton was, this is most likely the place he could be found. Both the kids loved the trampoline, someday when we have a bigger backyard we will definitely get one! It was a hit!
My brother with Paige the morning of you know what.
The five of us squished into my car, well no, I was the only one that squished, but we had a great time.
Michael with Grandma and Grandpa Piercy.
The kids spent the day in the water, and from what I hear, sometime durring the day Peyton ended up totally naked because his diaper was so full of water and his pants kept falling off. Nicole gave him the approval to just take his pants off and he wasted no time, they were off!
I Do Now
1 week ago






3 comments:
What fun pictures! Utah looks so pretty this time of year. It makes me miss it - slightly. Best wishes for your brother on his mission.
Looks like a super fun trip! Your kids are such cuties!
Hey Bre! Sorry we missed you when you came up to Utah. We would have loved to see you! Your kids are so cute. It would have been fun to meet your family. My wife and I have a blog now. The address is: spencerandkatiegardiner.blogspot.com. Keep in touch! We would love to hear from you.
Post a Comment