My brother just got his mission call today! We were all very excited to find out where he was going because we all just knew that he was going foreign. He is. And for some reason I was thinking he was going somewhere where I didn't know there was a mission. He is. He is called to the Armenia Yerevan Mission. He is leaving August 24, and is due back 2010! We are so proud of him that he has made this decision to serve the Lord and the people of Armenia. He is the first and probably only missionary in our family since my Dad, so this is so huge for us. We are excited for him and so proud. Love you Michael!

5 comments:
Congrats on the call! It is a blessing to have family members serving. It really helps you to feel like sharing the gospel as well. Exciting!
Wow, I didn't even know that was a real place!! :) heehee.... I'm getting into blogging now because I realize how good of a way it is to keep in touch with peeps you DON'T keep in touch with! AKA the Adams'. :) Your kiddos are so cute! I need to meet YOUR BABY!!
Andrea,
It's about time you got one of these up and running. You need to add me to your Peeps list when you get some time. When are we going to hang out? We haven't meet your youngest yet either!
Josh
When I found out about this I shared the good news with your aunt Gayle's family. Your grandma thinks that if your parents are bringing Michael to the MTC we should have a Piercy family reunion at that time. I think it would be fun to meet your family if it works out.
I'm So excited for Michael and your family. Tell him Congratulations from Us. I LOVE your blog. It makes me feel like I know you and your kids. Can't wait to actually meet them. Are any of you comming with Michael?
Love ya, Aunt Gayle
Post a Comment