Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ouch.

I got my wisdom teeth pulled today. Mmmm, chocolate pudding.

8 comments:

Natalie Francis said...

I am so sorry! Let me know if you need anything (ie:ice-cream)!

Amber Larsen said...

ooh.. yucky! i'm sorry... i second natalie; let me know if you need something!

jes said...

ooh not fun!! hope you're not too swollen:) how's the potty training going?

Carl and Starla said...

Oh I remember how that felt! I had mine out 1 month after I had Delanie. Not fun. I'm sorry that you have to go through it too. What helped me was lots of cold ice-cream. ;)

Jamie Pearce said...

No fun! I have been through that. Josh---it would be fun to get together sometime to catch up (and remember the Show Low days)! Let's do it!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Oh yuck! Eat all the ice cream you can!

CF Is Not Forever said...

Hope your mouth is recovering! I posted some details about the walk on the blog, see you Saturday!

kristal said...

Ha! I love that peyton told you that! My kids didn't train til they were three and a freaking half! We tried them every few months, but when they're ready they're ready. It only took a day and a half with both of them.
Um, sorry about your Wisdom teeth...I have to do that this summer...yuck!
And tell joshie (sorry bad habit from family reunions) happy birthday...late! the big 28??