We didn't do anything special for Easter, but the pics of your kids makes me wish I did. So do you think we are going to get together this Sunday? I don't know if you got my email but I am staying by Southern and Ellsworth. Well hope to hear from you soon.
Easter looks like it was a blast! I love the bunny ears, very sweet. Also about the walk we would love it if you guys were able to come! The walk is free, its a big celebration of all the money that was raised and it helps raise awareness about Cystic Fibrosis in general. Lots of fun family activities and a fun way to spend a Saturday! Let us know so we can put you into our list for team apparel:)
Hey I am sorry we were unable to get together too. I understand you were busy. I should have given you a better way to get ahold of us as well. Well we go to AZ a bit maybe we can cetch up with you another time. Or maybe we can cetch you if you come this way.
9 comments:
Awww, I love catchign up on your blog! Fun stuff! I stinkin wish you guys lived closer so you could teach my Kam ballet! MOVE TO SHOW LOW!!!! SOON!!!
Those are some good looking kids lady!
looks like fun!!
Looks like you had fun! Your kids are so cute!
We didn't do anything special for Easter, but the pics of your kids makes me wish I did. So do you think we are going to get together this Sunday? I don't know if you got my email but I am staying by Southern and Ellsworth. Well hope to hear from you soon.
Easter looks like it was a blast! I love the bunny ears, very sweet. Also about the walk we would love it if you guys were able to come! The walk is free, its a big celebration of all the money that was raised and it helps raise awareness about Cystic Fibrosis in general. Lots of fun family activities and a fun way to spend a Saturday! Let us know so we can put you into our list for team apparel:)
Sounds like you guys had a fun Easter! Your kids are so cute! It's fun being able to see updates on your cute little family!
Hey I am sorry we were unable to get together too. I understand you were busy. I should have given you a better way to get ahold of us as well. Well we go to AZ a bit maybe we can cetch up with you another time. Or maybe we can cetch you if you come this way.
So excited to have you guys on our team! Yeah!!!
Post a Comment