Here is our update for last week. I had spring break so I didn't work and it was nice to have the mental break. We are working on recital dances right now. I am trying to choreograph 6 3 1/2 minute pieces as fast as I can, so my brain feels a little stretched.
So Last week I took the kids to the zoo. I am trying to go as often as possible before it gets too hot. I think we'll go again this week. But here are the kids before we left.
I missed the before picture but this is Paige sitting on our new floor. Josh took Thursday, Friday off of work to put in new bamboo flooring in our kitchen and all the way into our living room, which means we ripped up the carpet! Yay! It looks awesome and the kids did pretty good on Saturday and let me actually help. It was so hot that day I let both kids just run around in their diapers all day.
And Peyton was such a good helper. He really was. He actually put in the boards right, sometimes. And he was so proud of himself when he did it, then he would run off and get another one to put in.
I Do Now
1 week ago

2 comments:
Your floors look so good! I'll have to stop by and see them. I think we're headed to the zoo this week or next. We should go together.
Ooo.. I love that floor it looks gorgeous nice job : )
Post a Comment