Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Oh, I forgot,

Remember this post? Well I saw it.

I really just tagged along with the girls to get away for a little while. And I liked it. (I never said I wouldn't I just said that I didn't want to like it like you all.) In fact, I couldn't get it out of my head for hours. It was annoying but I couldn't help it.

Durring the previews guess what came on the screen....Confessions of a Shopaholic. And then I leaned over to Janna and said, "If you read my books I'll read Twilight." She agreed. I regret that very much. Let's just hope that she never reads them.

That's it. I will not say anything more about it.


Now I am really going to bed.

4 comments:

C said...

Good job Bre - I'm so proud ;) I'll read your books, too. I need something new to read now!

heather said...

Gee, Bre, I can't believe that you went over to the dark side! Have I taught you nothing?!

Nicole said...

You are so funny. I read all the Twilight books and I have no desire to see the movie. I do want to see the movie about your books though. What will you be doing for Christmas? Also you have to tell me how you write on your pictures.

Kellan said...

......


i'm calling you.