Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Crisis

Help me. I am stuck using our loser of a desktop computer since our laptop is broken. It won't let me upload pictures or video to photobucket. What will I do without being able to upload pictures???? What will I blog about without a picture???? Can anyone fix our laptop???? Well at least here is a picture of the kids in the snow last weekend that I already had in photobucket. This will hold me over for a couple of days but what then???

2 comments:

Julianne said...

I wondered what happened. I was waiting for the rest of the Christmas movies. I agreed with you on the first few. Have you seen Todd and Nicole?

Natalie Francis said...

So I haven't been reading blogs in FOREVER and I just watched your snowman video! That could win a prize. I also have to say thank you so much for all your help with activity days. I just didn't feel right picking up and leaving everything. I'll be sure to pass that stuff on. Thanks again!