Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Rare Appearance

Here are a few things I am thankful for and enjoy:


The kids keeping busy. (This was durring conference.)



Arts and Crafts, this is our latest art project for Halloween. He is Peyton's friend.



Deliveries waiting at the door for me.




Fresh flowers on the clean table with windows wide open.


And blogging. I love it. It is one of my many artistic outlets. When I say this Josh says,"How many outlets do you need?" Well, as an artist (and a mom) I need as many as I can get! The more the better, right people?! Here I am today making a rare appearance on my own blog (since I am the one taking the pictures usually.) Guess what I am doing....



1 comment:

Kristina Rich said...

here here. Moms need as many outlets as possible. I think I'm in a phase in my life where I want to try everything except chores, so I totally understand!