Hope is the anticipation that the outcome will be good.
Worry is the anticipation that the outcome will be bad.
Faith is the anticipation that whatever the outcome, it will be for our good.
I truly truly believe that not only things happen for our good, but also that good will come out of everything. Every situation, every trial, every problem, every setback, every devastation. I may not experience the good right away, or even on this earth. But that's okay. I know there is a plan for me and that we are taken care of from our Heavenly Father, he's doesn't leave us to figure out life all by ourselves. That's comforting because even though I feel like I know alot more than I did 6 years ago, I still have a whole lot more to learn. Learning faith is hard, but it's something I know is necessary. My brain feels like it's all over the place, so sorry if none of this is making sense. Just go back and read the first part again, it really says it all anyway.
I Do Now
1 week ago

2 comments:
What a wonderful quote. Thanks for sharing it. :)
Faith is everything! It is truly a good thing to remember.
May God Bless your day!
Thanks for letting me stop by : )
Julie
Post a Comment