Okay so this is not on my To-do list but I feel that this needs to be done.
Dear Nissa, Has it really been as long as it has since we last talked? Of course it is all my doing. Life is busy. Not to excuse myself from being so rude and not calling you back when you called me a few weeks ago. A few weeks ago?! Holy cow, that is way too long to not call back. I promise I am not ignoring you. Please forgive me for not returning your call.

I am in need of a conversation with you. I feel a void that I know you can fill. Isn't it about that time when Ella turns 1? Has it happened already? I cannot remember the exact date of her birthday. I can't believe she is one. I can't wait for the day when I finally get to meet her spunky self and hear her screams (of joy) in person. We have babies! And husbands! Wierd.

But life is good and I need to talk more about the goodness in our lives with you. So, if you're not too busy this weekend, sometime, is it a date? I have a cell phone now so I can call you!

But life is good and I need to talk more about the goodness in our lives with you. So, if you're not too busy this weekend, sometime, is it a date? I have a cell phone now so I can call you!
Love, Bre

2 comments:
Today is Ella's birthday.. good job! You are too sweet.. i was thinking today that i need a bre talk. i love you and i really cherish and need your friendship! I miss sitting with you and scratchig each other's heads and driving in the car together (your old stratus), and just hanging with you and doing nothing (my favorite).. someday we will be together in person again. such is life I guess.. but in the meantime I am enjoying our regular phone chats! I love you!
Bre, tell Nissa I said Hi, too! I often wonder how she is, and what she is up to!
Post a Comment