Thursday, September 25, 2008

Jr. Fire Fighters

Thanks to Kristina for putting this playgroup together! It was awesome! We went to the fire station down the street for a tour with the firefighters and it was such a fun thing for the kids to get to see. Peyton even volunteered to show how to stop-drop-and roll, it was so funny. He followed directions perfectly. Here he is covering his face and rolling around. I was a very proud mama!




Here is the fireman talking to the kids about fire safety. Peyton was the volunteer because he was very outspoken. When the fireman asked a question he would say "I know! I know!" And then he would talk about transformers, I think he was hoping that the fire truck would transform for us, it didn't. Very disapointing.
Thanks again to all the firefighters of Gilbert Station #2, C Shift, that took us all around the fire house and in and through the fire trucks. They were all very patient and very kind.

5 comments:

Amber Larsen said...

I am SO BUMMED that I had to miss that. It looks very cool. And cute spiders too... how creative of you. And I love that Peyton said the corn dog bit him that's really funny!!

Nicole said...

Yeah we are definately considering Arizona to be our first choice for his internship/full time job. We hopefully will be there next month for second interviews.

Michelle said...

Hey Bre!
I am so glad that you posted on my blog! How are you been, what's new? Pretty much everything has changed. It looks like you are doing so great. I love how crafty you are. You are such an awesome mommy, your kids are so adorable and so grown up! It's crazy. Sounds like you had fun at the fire station, it made me want to be there.

The Lees said...

I heard about "the new guy" and then found out yesterday it was your husband. It is a small world! Hopefully he likes his new job. We will definitely have to do something some time. Your family is adorable.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

What a fun play group!
And cute crafts!!