This was our craft project this week. We made spiders and ghosts for Halloween! I am so excited for October to come I just couldn't wait until next week to make these. They were both very cheap to make. The spiders are made of cut apart egg cartons, painted black, googly eyes and legs attached. They are creepy crawly and very cute!
Do you have a ton of grocery shopping bags that are stuck in a cabinet taking up space? I did! So I made goulish ghosts out of them! The bodies are half of a plastic shopping bag and the other half is used to stuff the heads. Stick on some funny googly eyes and whala!
This was fun to do with the kids and I barely spent any money at all! Try it! Next week I will hang our army from the tree in the front yard to scare away any witches or goblins and they will welcome us home every time we pull up!
I Do Now
1 week ago

3 comments:
So cute! I love all your ideas! I am going to copy your for sure!
I LOVE IT!! I've been wondering about a fun craft project to do withmy boys.THANKS!
Hey what did you tie the ghost's necks with?
Post a Comment