Monday, April 28, 2008

Adams Look-alike Meter

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Free genealogy - Geneology

3 comments:

kristal said...

Um, ok, I totally disagree with Peytons! He looks like a miniature Josh! Either way both kids are freaking adorable! Ok, and about family pictures...remind me when and where again!!! Sorry, I'm a total slacker lately. The cleanse wipped my brain, and then the 2 weeks before that were full of shoots and I go BONKERS when I have too many shoots, but I'm clear for a few weeks, and then clear for most of the summer, so LMK!

kristal said...

Ok, so we know a few of the same people. April Whiting shadowed me for a shoot a few months ago, I guess she was good friends with my neice Danica's husband Brennon, and Todd Gardner is my sister's nephew...we were flower girl and boy together when we were little at their wedding, and Jason (my husband) dated Cara Holladay!

kristal said...

ok, Nevermind about Todd, I know a Todd GARDNER. But still, the other two.