Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Sunday Escape

We decided to go higher on the mountain to find us some Autumn. As we drove higher we slowly started to see more colors. It's still a little early but we found some Fall. In just a couple of weeks things will look completely different. I can't wait for that. Here is our little day trip documented.





Tiring day for Peyton. But this helped him to be ready for the rough hike ahead.

Starting to see some color!


Remember this picture from last year? Here we are again, a year older.


Peyton took this photo of us and did a great job!








After the tough hike, I mean... tough.




We are so enjoying Fall here. My favorite time of year and even more now that I live in it! I love it. My house is decorated for Halloween with a couple of new creations. I am currently working on making the kids Halloween costumes and a couple more. I will share those when they are done. Happy Fall!

3 comments:

Julianne said...

Happy Fall!! Looks like a perfectly blissful way to spend a day together as a family!

Nicole said...

I want to come back up and seee fall colors. If not Show Low where is a good place to see fall around here?

MP Flory said...

We need to go for a fall drive too. I can't wait to see how you decorate for Halloween. Hey...add me to your blog list. I didn't see it. mcdflory.blogspot.com