We had our annual Fall celebration last Friday on the first of October. We had fun decorating caramel apples and then of course enjoyed eating them while watching Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin. I love that movie. That one is my favorite of all the Charlie Brown specials. It makes life feel so simple and good. Paige was really just interested in the apple part of the caramel apple. The next day I peeled off the caramel for her and she was a happy bird.
Kewpie
3 days ago

2 comments:
The weather is not much cooler here it is a little though. I was waiting for this blog. Now all I need to see is your annual holiday craft blogs to start to feel the holiday season.
I wish I had a caramel apple...Monday was 90 degrees here and then yesterday we had rain mixed with snow. Fall is such a fickle time of year, but I love it!! Fun festivities!! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment