Saturday, October 30, 2010

5 years old!

Today is a very windy day. It's nice. Feels like Fall. Well, on October 21st Peyton Ryne turned 5. 5. He's so big! I seriously can't take the idea of him going to school next year! But he is just mine for now so we will enjoy every minute of it. He had 3 birthday celebrations this year since we celebrated with both families and he had a Halloween Party with cousins and friends. I love that he was born so close to Halloween. October is my favorite month of the year after all.

We started out having a fire in our fireplace for the very first time! It was so exciting for everyone and we enjoyed it so much.










We're so glad that Peyton is part of our family. He is such a great boy, learning so much, growing so big, and making us happy! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

You should of called us we would of loved to celebrate with you. We miss you! Hope all is well. Keep in touch.

Alerie said...

Happy Birthday Peyton!! I can't believe he is 5!! It seems like just yesterday when you had me babysit him when he was just a couple months old. CRAZY!!

Your house looks so warm and cozy!! I love it!! I want to see more pics when you get a chance.

Miss you tons!! Love ya!!

Jaclyn said...

hard to believe you have a five-year-old! he's very cute.