Oh my gosh Bre!! That hat is too cute. I used to crochet stuff a long time ago, but I haven't in FOREVER!! I totally agree that you should sell them. I will be your second customer....ha ha!! Miss you lots!! Love you!!
so So SO cute!! you can make one for me if you get bored. ;)
oh, and i'm going to send you my cookie recipe soon. i FINALLY found it! took me forever. nothing new there, though. my recipes are so poorly organized.
I will be your third and fourth customers. One for me and Rory. Maybe not white though. Paige looks so grown up in that picture. She has changed since July.
Hey I was serious about me buying one but I think $15 is a little out of my price range for Rory. Would you mind giving me the pattern? (My mom was wondering if she could try and make it.)
10 comments:
That is adorable! So talented! I don't think I could ever learn how to do that!
that turn out really cute
Oh I love it! Ok I got my hook so you can help teach me one of these days.
Oh my goodness....adorable! Are you selling them? If not, YOU SHOULD! I'll be your first customer. : )
I love the hat!
cuuuuuuuute! why are you so incredibly talented? Paige looks absolutely adorable! Love yoU!
Oh my gosh Bre!! That hat is too cute. I used to crochet stuff a long time ago, but I haven't in FOREVER!! I totally agree that you should sell them. I will be your second customer....ha ha!! Miss you lots!! Love you!!
so So SO cute!! you can make one for me if you get bored. ;)
oh, and i'm going to send you my cookie recipe soon. i FINALLY found it! took me forever. nothing new there, though. my recipes are so poorly organized.
I will be your third and fourth customers. One for me and Rory. Maybe not white though. Paige looks so grown up in that picture. She has changed since July.
Hey I was serious about me buying one but I think $15 is a little out of my price range for Rory. Would you mind giving me the pattern? (My mom was wondering if she could try and make it.)
Post a Comment