
We found a few big pieces of chalk and the kids and I went to town. And as you can see Halloween is not far from our minds, but first Fall has to make its arrival. Last night after the sun had gone down and the stars were hiding behind clouds, if I sniffed the outside air and concentrated, I could smell Fall. It smelled good. It smelled of new beginnings. It smelled of hope for things to come. So to you Fall, please come quickly.






4 comments:
You have a very talented son! Not to mention how cute they both are! I think you can sit back and enjoy a proud mama moment! Love you!
haha i love peyton's picture!
hey we are going to the library tomorrow morning for story time @ 10. then to the park after that! you guys should come!
sorry about last week, we've been taking turns of not feeling well, but we're doing good now!
If I had a drink in my hand (and by drink I mean the cherished Dr. Pepper) I would raise my glass and toast, "To Fall!" It's my favorite season!
Your children have some serious talent! I especially love the pumpkin with either A. the hair growing B. slinky's on their head or C. the head is exploding. haha. SO cute.
Post a Comment