Alright, I'm ready to move on. I think I probobly read my last post about a hundred times. I think I was just making sure it really happened. It did. I heard from Dr. Ponkey yesterday and saw Dr. Huish earlier yesterday. They both reminded me what happened just over a week ago.
I had to remind Peyton today that there was no longer a baby in my tummy. He just said, "Oh yeah, well you have another one!" I said, "No, not yet, but hopefully we will again soon." He seemed satisfied so we left it at that.
And now, moving on. We had a great 4th of July in Show Low. First parade, candy, barbecue, lounging, naps/driving around, hitting baseballs, popping popcorn, fireworks, then straight to bed. These were just a few of the highlights I caught. 

I Do Now
1 week ago


12 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun. I hope you will like Show Low and that it works out of you. You'll have great company up there. :)
So fun! I am glad you had a good 4th. I hope to see you soon.
I love Peyton's face in the last one! He reminds me of Kristina's Hailey: she'll only smile for a picture if she asks you to take it and even then it's a big risk that she'll look funny! I'm glad things are back to "normal". Love you!
Show Low looks so nice and cool and inviting! I love the kids patriotic shirts :) I'm glad you had a great 4th! Are you still in the Valley? We should get together soon.
Bre, We were in Show Low with my family for the 4th! The weather was perfect. Now we are back in Indiana. Very humid here...
Just wanted to let you know you're in my thoughts and prayers. We lost a 20 weeker 5 years ago. I can easily say it was the most trying experience of my life, but so full of blessings and growth. Hang in there and good luck with the move! Love you!
haha. I love that "why are you making me do this" face! Boys will never understand!
Bre, I can't tell you how much my heart goes out to you and your family for all you have been dealing with. Sending prayers and good thoughts your way.
You can tell your dad my blog template is just the minima stretch template, just a basic one from blogger.
Good luck with your move, it's my husband's dream to move up north some day.
hahahaha.. that last one of Peyton is CRACKING me up!!!
Haha I love these! Glad you guys could be here - we love ya :)
Bre, I am so sorry for your loss! I cannot even IMAGINE how that must have felt. What a strong woman you are!!
What a fun time My mouth hung open for quite a while looking at the new pics of Peyton! What a little man he is!!! And Paige sure reminds me of someone, but I can't quite put my finger on it...
I love your "ta dah" picture-- hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment