Monday, July 20, 2009

Say-u!

How dare I move on without thanking you all for your comments. I truly feel loved and cared for when I read those comments. And I read them over and over again because they have brought me such comfort. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for saying such sweet things. Katie, Lisa, Colbi, Marianne, Becca, Natalie, Nicole, Michelle, Jessica, Andrea, Alisa, Kelly, Caroline, Jaclyn, Jamie, Emily, Tara, and Christi.......

THANK YOU! (or as Paige says it: "Say-u!")
(of course all other comments are also very appreciated but these one's are special!)

2 comments:

Mike and Meg said...

I am sad you are leaving. I have really loved getting to know you.

The Vanny Bunch said...

Bre,
We are going to miss you! I am so glad I got to know you. It was fun! Have a great time in Show Low. I am very jealous!!!! Maybe next time we are up in St Johns we can get together or something. Kelli