
This is where I go sometimes. Imagine me sitting on that bench pretending to be Anne of Green Gables. awwwwwwwww. Breath of fresh air. That's better. Have you seen Anne of Green Gables? Did you have a bosom buddy? I did. I still watch it and it makes me feel so happy. THAT is what I will do tomorrow.
And I will be sitting my pretty little daughter on my lap so that we can watch it together on her birthday. She is 2 tomorrow. I think she should be much older than that. But we will be celebrating with a mother daughter movie (that she will probobly only sit and watch for 10 minutes tops) a few presents including a baby that sucks a bottle, cries, sleeps, giggles, and says mamma (she's gonna love it, I hope) and some new outfits. And of course there will be a pink frosted 2 tier cake, pink ice cream, and probobly a jealous brother. We'll deal with him as he arrives.
Pictures to document the occasion will of course show up soon.

2 comments:
Bre, I just wanted to say how much I love you and appreciate your friendship! You are so amazing!
Happy Birthday Paige! She does seem much older than 2
Post a Comment