Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Some Randoms

So much has happened in the past couple of weeks. But here are some of the better happenings in that time.


First off my very dear, very good, very best friend came and visited from Mississippi (why are there two sets of iss's? Couldn't they have just left one out and left it at Missippi?). I was lucky enough to share my house with her and her sweet husband and adorable daughter. Seriously, I felt selfish keeping her at my house, but I didn't want to share her with anybody else!




Alerie, me, Kellan and Nissa at dinner. What a great night.

And the night continued at Kellan's gorgeous house. OH MY! I haven't laughed that hard since I was with these girls last! We acted like we were in high school again. My heart is so full just thinking about that night. How I love those girls.
Gorgeous Nissa and Princess Ella just before leaving.





This is the best shot I got of both girls at the bouncy place. Nissa, send some pics my way, yours were much better!


And then just a couple of the kids posing for me and my happy camera. Two best friends (that fight half the time. (But I know they adore each other more than anything else (except for their mom))).



2 comments:

Julianne said...

Hey pal... just want you to know that I love ya! You are in my prayers!
Julianne

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

Hey girly! I just wanted to let you know I'm here if you need anything. And now I don't have a full time job so maybe we could actually have a hang out day or something!