First off I would like to invite you to come and see what I used to do! That is what I used to do when I was dancing. The ballet company I danced for (for a very long time) is performing this weekend at the MAC. They are performing for the very first time the full length version of Coppelia! Don't know anything about it? Go here. I've heard it's amazing and funny and of course the dancing is top notch by very talented artists.
And guess what! My dear friend Kellan just told me that they are doing a promotion where their most expensive seats are half off! So this is the time to go see a ballet if you have never seen one. Go here if you want to order tickets or want more info, by the way the promotional code is: TOYSHOP. I will be there Friday night, will I see you there?
And here's what we've been doing. Last week we made sugar cookies with the only two cookie cutters I own, hearts and stars. Paige ate maybe 3 or 4, Peyton had 1, and me and my pregnant self ate the rest! Not in one day though. They were kinda really good.
I Do Now
1 week ago

4 comments:
I must not have checked your blog in a while...your pregnant? Yea! Congrats! How far along are you?
do I buy the tickets at the MAC web page??
I'm laughing because a heart and a star are the only cookie cutters I own too, and they're tiny! That never stops me though. Smaller cookies just means you can eat more of them.
I think I'm going to make some sugar cookies. Thanks for the inspiration! And thanks again for being so understanding about us having to be "quarantined"! Crazy but worth it. I know Lilly will be so sad about missing ballet but can't wait until you get started again. Be sure to email me details about this summer.
Post a Comment