Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Our Easter in Snowy Show Low

A few days before we left for Show Low for Easter Peyton said to me, "Mom, I'm going to make snow angels when we go to Show Low!" I said, "Oh, I'm sorry Peyton but I don't think there will be any snow in Show Low in April." Kids just know more than we know sometimes. We woke up Saturday morning to a thick blanket of snow and Peyton was just elated. He did make his snow angel as well as a frosty the snow man with dad. By the time frosty was rolled up and put together most of the snow was gone in the front yard. It was bitter cold....to me. I did not like it. But Easter Sunday warmed up and the sun came out and we had a great time with family picnicking and hiking and more eating.




This is a great face huh? Easter morning.


Cute cousin Allie with her crazy morning hair.






The kids showing off their goods.




Allie and Paige did a great job finding eggs together. Here is her found treasure.
The kids showing off their eggs after their egg hunt. (Mohawk story coming up)

So the short version of this ugly mohawk is this is what happens when the girls go shopping and the boys are left in charge.
Josh made me promise I would at least leave it for his birthday, which is Wednesday, but first thing Thursday morning it is gone.
*and oh yeah, I'm pregnant.



12 comments:

Nissa said...

ummmmm... wow! good thing peyton is a serious cutie no matter what his hair looks like! ahahhahhaha!

G Gang said...

Holy cow! Congratulations! Hope you are feeling well. It looks like it was a fun Easter.

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh Bre! Congrats that is so awesome! I am way happy for you. It looks like you and your family had such a great Easter.

Borland family said...

I would KILL my husband if I came home to a mohawk!!! WOW! Congratulations by the way.

Chad and Becca said...

hmm so you thought if you put it in tiny writing noone would notice? We are super excited for you! Congratulations!!! How far along are you???

Anonymous said...

Dude! The mohawk is the best part!! He is following in Aunt Brittany's footsteps (only hairwise lol) I think it's FABULOUS!!! What a stud!!!

jasonandjannafamily said...

Haha could you make the big news any smaller haha. congrats again.

Grama G said...

I've never been much of a fan of mohawks either, but Peyton is pretty cute. And Paige is adorable. Congratulations on the new one. Love, Aunt Gayle

jes said...

such little print for such a big announcement!! congrats! when are you due?

Nicole said...

Congrats on a new little one. When are you due? Oh yeah...I would kill if AJ's hair got cut like that.

Kristina Rich said...

congrats! This baby better have red hair!!!

Kelly said...

I like the mohawk.

*oh, and congratulations. :)