And I said, "Of course we will!" answering Josh's question after he walked for graduation. And now it will always be a part of our history book. It was a great day with both our families there with us. The graduation was actually really cool. It was held at Chase Field and there were even fireworks which the kids thought was really cool. You could see Josh up on the jumbotron few times which was really neat for Peyton to see. Afterwards we had all the family over to our house for dinner. It was a really really great day and I think Josh is happy that he walked and had that experience. I am so proud of him!







5 comments:
That is a wonderful accomplishment! Congrats!
Awesome! Congrats Josh!
Yay Josh!! Isn't it great to be "done"! I know I know life awaits!
Way to go Josh. I can't wait for Todd to graduate next year.
What an accomplishment! Congrats to your husband. And Congratulations on Baby #3!!!!
Post a Comment