Dear Future Peyton: Please know that I don't just do things to embarrass you. This is just something that I have to remember about you because it is so cute. Love, Mom
Peyton insists on wearing his underwear (especially his spiderman underwear) backwards because on the back of the underwear is the really cool picture of Spiderman flying through the air from his web. And he thinks that wearing his underwear like this will make him be able to turn into spiderman when danger arises. No matter how much I tell him that they will fit better the other way, he doesn't care. What if Sandman starts threatening the peace, or the city is in danger from the Green Goblin??? I just want him to wear it so he wears it backwards. But this is what I saw from my kitchen window as he was playing outside (saving the city or something).
I mean seriously, how cute is that?

5 comments:
Oh my gosh! We are laughing so hard. So adorable. I'm with you though - who cares how he wears them? We're just glad he does! haha
haha that is so funny, I was crying because i was laughin so hard. he going to love that picture when he grows up.
OK, Walker went through this phase! He wore backwards underwear for almost 2 years. I thought it was hilarious, but I kept promising him it would feel better the other way. Boys are awesome!
ahahhahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!! I am completely cracking up right now!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahhaha!
haha, i love it! boys are funny/crazy little people aren't they!
Post a Comment