Friday, January 30, 2009

Cupcakes and Batter















*Especially for Starla and all others who want to know what the dessert was: There is no recipe, it is just Puff Pastry with a layer of chocolate pudding, then strawberries, then whipped cream, then more strawberries, then more chocolate pudding, and topped with another puff pastry layer and topped off with more whipped cream and some powdered sugar. Easy easy easy.

3 comments:

Megan Swiatkowski said...

Those pastries sound delicious! Thanks for the recipe. :)

Tara said...

Cute pics! Thanks for sharing!

Jaclyn said...

I love the pictures - such pretty eyes on that baby! For the record, I am not really that eloquent, and I definitely don't speak like I write. I'd love to catch up-- I'm hoping to be in Arizona some time in 2009. I know that's a wide open window, but my job is a bit up in the air so I can't commit to anything. I'd love to come visit when I do come--