Thursday, January 22, 2009

These are a few of my fave-orite things

I loved looking at the Cookie Magazine home tours. And after seeing the homes featured on there I thought my home is just fine! It doesn't have to look like some highly paid designer came and decorated for me. So I have now started to accept my home for the way it is and the fact that I have no decorating sense whatsoever. But as long as I put things in my home that I love that's all that matters. Besides, it's another creative outlet. And like I've said before, you can never have too many of those. So here are the things in my house that I really like! Just a little tour of my home.


I love this very much. This is a window from Josh's grandparent's house. The paint is chipped and the class is wavy and has some bubbles in it. I love it.

I love this. I don't even buy bread anymore now that I have this.
Beautiful flowers to brighten the room. (Love, Josh)
I love making anything for the kids room. I love all the artwork I made for their room. (This is Paige's side. Peyton has a dinosaur.)
I just love the kids' room. I made so much of the things in there that it makes me feel proud.
And that is the end of our tour for today.
Jusqu' à la prochaine fois. Au revoir.

3 comments:

Julianne said...

Bre,
I love your creative style. I think it's amazing! Great post!

Mike and Meg said...

I think your house is cute! I would love your house! So, do you want to trade?! Just kidding!

Michelle said...

I really like my kitchen aid too! I think your house is way cute.