Why did you give me peanuts? Aren't you supposed to know I am allergic to peanuts? I just don't understand why you would give them to me when you know they make me so sick. Oh well, I guess it's just because you're REALLY old or something. Maybe you just forgot.
Well anyway, this year for Christmas I really want to get a "good spiderman" and a "bad spiderman". That's what I really want. Do you make those in your toy factory? I've been really good this year. I promise my mom to be a good boy all the time but she doesn't believe me. By the way, my mom has also been very good this year, she really deserves something special. Maybe you should get her a Kitchenaid Stand Mixer. I know she would really like that and then she could make me lots more cookies.
I hope you travel safely to my house in a few weeks. We will leave a treat for you and your reindeer on the kitchen table. See ya soon!
Love,
Peyton


1 comment:
So you never answered me, what are you guys doing for the holidays? Also I want a Kitchenaid stand mixer too. They were really cheap on Black Friday but we didn't get one. We figured we should buy more practical things this year, like a double stroller.
Post a Comment