Wow Breanna, You are amazing (and so is your blog!). I can't wait until my class is over and I can totally delete my mess of a blog! I would rather just read yours. Love and kisses.
Bre, That is so cute. I love your picture stories. Thanks for the tip on writing on pics. Photobucket works great. I had no idea. I added text to our slideshow. Thanks again. Hopefully we will be able to see you guys in several weeks. Keep in touch.
6 comments:
I love that picture of all of you standing together!! You're boys look so manly standing there! Very cute post!
Congrats - you made me cry.
I love your collages. :)
could you be any cuter?? what a picturesque day!!! love you!
Wow Breanna, You are amazing (and so is your blog!).
I can't wait until my class is over and I can totally delete my mess of a blog! I would rather just read yours. Love and kisses.
What a fun post! I love it. Is that homemade hot chocolate? Do you have a yummy recipe that I could steal???
Bre, That is so cute. I love your picture stories. Thanks for the tip on writing on pics. Photobucket works great. I had no idea. I added text to our slideshow. Thanks again. Hopefully we will be able to see you guys in several weeks. Keep in touch.
Post a Comment