So I figured a way around the photobucket thing. So I feel much better now! Now I can semi-edit my photos again and share them! So here are a couple things I wanted to share with you.
I love when the kids are busy with activities. They wanted to paint one day so we rolled out the butcher paper and they went to town.
And today I am "post-Christmas cleaning". I love it. It feels great to throw things away and re-organize things. I will be vacuum packing my wedding dress soon and it's been a while since I looked at it so I decided to put it on. Ha! It was so much fun. The kids thought it was pretty cool and Peyton kept telling me I should "show daddy because he would really like your pretty dress."

1 comment:
How fun, your wedding dress is so pretty Bre! How long did you walk around in the dress?? I would've worn it all day just for fun, but then again I have never worn a wedding dress, would that be weird? Remember the Friends episode? :)
Post a Comment