Thursday, August 21, 2008

Just a picture update

On our way home from Show Low. This is so cute, this morning the kids were giving "big huuuuuuuugs" to each other over and over again. It was cute until they both fell over and hit their heads on the ground and started crying, I had to tell them "No more big hugs!"
After our big trip from Utah, Paige is pooped already this morning and fell asleep while I was washing my face in the bathroom. She just couldn't take it anymore.
I brought the car seats in from the car after a car trip and was going to clean them up and the kids thought it was cool to swap seats and watch tv in them.

One of Paige's favorite things to play with.
My sister babysat the kids one night while we went on a date and when we came home Peyton looked like this. Brittany said that he told her he burned his mouth on his food and needed a bandaid, so she gave him one and he kept in on all night, even eating with it on!
The kids like to get into the toy box and play on top of the toys, not with the toys. ???
Paige on our way home from Show Low. I don't know why they think it's fun to climb into things and pull everything out, but this is what I found after a shower one day.



5 comments:

Brewer Family said...

I love those pictures they are so cute! I can't believe you made the long drive to Utah with your kids, when your brother left on his mission. You are brave.

Andrea said...

Very cute post full of cute little moments! Peyton looks so big... and he is so cute, and so is Paige, she has the cutest little smile!
It's so hard to send siblings off on missions! Especially as the BIG sister! But it goes by so fast...

Amber Larsen said...

I love the bandaid on the mouth that is too funny! Poor paigey was so sleepy and oh so cute!!

Andrea said...

.......to answer your question...... yes, they like HSM, but they aren't hard core or anything... but ya, they watch it now and then.

nelson6 said...

Cute! I love the bandaid pic!