Wednesday, July 23, 2008

We have a toddler!

I'm a dork and recorded Paige walking sideways, I always forget that you can't do that when you videotape! I'll try to remember to do another one the right way, but for those of you who just can't wait, tilt your head the left and here she is walking! (and just for the future Paige and the future me when I forget and she asks, Paige was 13 months old when she walked, for the record.)

3 comments:

Natalie Francis said...

She is the cutest little walker ever!

The Lees said...

Hey! I found a familiar face. Bre, it's been so long. The last time I saw you, you were pregnant with Peyton. Your kids are super cute. I'm glad I get to see them via blog.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Yea! Many this happens fast. She is sure a cutie!