On this day I want to remember some things about my children:
Peyton- The way he talks. Some words or phrases he says regularly: "I yuv you so much" "Don't worry Pay (Paige), no bad guys, I will protect you." And short conversation we had the other day: Peyton-"Ow! That freakin hurt!"
Mom-"Did you just say freakin?"
Peyton- "Yeah, is that a bad word?"
I told him it wasn't because it was a lot better than another word he said a few times,
but that is for another blog story.
I love that Peyton cares for his sister and really does try to protect her.
I love that Peyton sometimes tells ME that it is his bedtime. He never fights me on bedtime. He just accepts that it is that time and goes willingly.
I love that he cuddles.
I love that he wants to help me cook all the time.
Now Paige:
I love listening to her have a phone conversation with no one. She LOVES to talk and even on the phone.
I love HOW she talks. It is really really hard to immitate and very original!
I love her one little curly-q on the back of her head.
I love how she gives hugs to her brother and open mouth kisses and when she has a pacifier in her mouth how she just leans in for kisses.
I love how she toddles when she walks.
I love how she is starting to understand so much of what we say and how she in turn tries so hard to communicate back to us.
I love how she growls when she plays.
I really love that she loves soft things and she rubs them under her chin and on her neck. She cuddles with anything soft and she just burries her head in it.
I Do Now
1 week ago

1 comment:
She growls when she plays? I gotta see it. Cute!
Post a Comment