Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I got tagged a long time ago, just now getting to it!

Tagged...

How To Play This Game of Tag:Post these rules on your blog.List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself.Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
JOYS:
1. My family. I love my little family.
2. Dancing and doing for a living what I LOVE. It is my expression and my outlet.
3. My extended families. My own family and my in-laws, we LOVE spending time with our families.
FEARS:
1. Losing a family member.
2. Not progressing in life.
3. Drowning
GOALS:
1. Be a better/more patient mom.
2. Be a better teacher in church and dance.
3. Be a better wife.
CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS:
1. Making bows for Paige.
2. uhhh, I guess that's it right now.
3. uhhh.....
RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS:
1. I always put my left ballet shoe on first, always, I've done it since I was performing and maybe it started out as a superstition thing but I just can't do it otherwise anymore.
2. My eyebrows and eye lashes are blonde and I NEVER go anywhere without my eyes made up, I mean no where, I don't even wash off my eye makeup until the morning just so that my children still recognize me!
3. Mushrooms are my favorite topping for pizza but I don't like them in almost anything else!

4 comments:

christina piercy said...

Yes! only ONE baby! i'll be 5 months though on friday. and we'll know the sex. hooray!

G Gang said...

Hey Bre! It's Katie Gamble. I hope this isn't weird but I came across your blog... somehow... and thought I would say Hi. That picture of Peyton and Paige at the top of your blog is SO sweet!
Katie

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I love your obessions. I am addicted to making hair bows for Sage, too. It's pathetic how many she has. One of these days we all need to get together!

Carl and Starla said...

I am the same about the eye make-up, however, I do wash it off at night, Carl just has to deal. I love the ballet shoe thing. I have a few of those as well, it must be a dancer thing!