Hola, que tal, como va?, espero bien, bueno, me parecio re copado este blog, bastante interesante, si tenest tiempo y ganas podes pasarte por el mio cuando quieras, saludos!! desde Rosario
Bre, I'm soo sorry about the picture thing. I thought maybe you saw my post a while back about not doing them for a while. It's just too overwheleming for me with having the kids home. I feel too much guilt. Sorry. Um, on the other hand Payton looks JUST like Josh! When are you guys moving to Show Low?
4 comments:
Hola, que tal, como va?, espero bien, bueno, me parecio re copado este blog, bastante interesante, si tenest tiempo y ganas podes pasarte por el mio cuando quieras, saludos!! desde Rosario
Luis
You speak Spanish?
It was so fun to see you guys last night, I wish we lived closer so I could hang out w/ you and Amber more often!
your babies are sooo cute! i cant wait to see them.. so are you thinking about coming to the reunion next summer?
Bre, I'm soo sorry about the picture thing. I thought maybe you saw my post a while back about not doing them for a while. It's just too overwheleming for me with having the kids home. I feel too much guilt. Sorry.
Um, on the other hand Payton looks JUST like Josh! When are you guys moving to Show Low?
Post a Comment